All projects need to be effectively managed, but not every project requires a full time project manager.
Many projects can be managed on a part-time basis, especially when dealing with ‘virtual teams’ where the interim project manager provides overarching guidance, control and governance to keep the project on track over a few days every month.
Why engage an independent project manager?
- they are independent
- they will not be swayed by internal office politics
- they will be focussed on managing the project – not other office tasks
- they will be skilled in managing projects and understand the processes and approach
We can provide a Prince 2 Practioner and AGILE Foundation accredited, highly skilled, commercially aware, senior project management resource, who is well versed in complex IT and Business Change initiatives with 20+ years experience in the corporate market.
Employing a highly flexible approach, with rapid project and business analysis and assessment skills with experience of turning around poorly performing and ‘at-risk’ projects.
With project management experience in the following sectors and areas:
- IT Services & Support
- Office relocations
- IT Infrastructure change
- CRM Implementations
- Onshore and Offshore teams
- Software Development – Main Frame, Mid-Range and Windows environments
- Property Management Accounting
- Accounting Systems Migrations
- General Insurance – MI (Management Information)
- Life & Pensions – Annuities
- Equity Release
- Auto Enrolment Pensions
Our project management services are available on an ad-hoc day rate basis, we will not tie clients into 3 month or 6 month contracts.
Call, or contact us, to discuss your requirements.